Computer Help forum

General discussion

Examforce certification software??

by gsumners / July 7, 2006 2:21 AM PDT

Ok, I have been getting barraged by phone calls from to buy their software to study for tech certification. I finally gave in and purchased their network + certification software for 85 bucks. Has anyone dealt with this company before? The price was attractive and I figured what the hell. I did do a google search and couldn't come up with some definite information as to whether or not this is a scam or not. I'm goign to give it a shot and see how it goes but I was wondering if any of you have dealt with this company before? The website is Mucho thanks!

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Examforce certification software??
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Examforce certification software??
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Just Curious??
by Grif Thomas Forum moderator / July 7, 2006 9:07 AM PDT

Why would you buy something before checking out the program first?... That's the definition of being scammed to me..

The product may be perfectly legitimate and most links I found indicate such but why pay for the headache?

Although I've never used the product, here are some links to reviews of the product:
(See the bottom for reviews at the link above.)

Hope this helps.

Collapse -
Was examforce any good
by dodyley / August 9, 2006 3:34 AM PDT

Have u tried their software yet and is it any good.

Collapse -
Exam Force
by StevenGuyEngler / August 11, 2009 4:05 PM PDT
Collapse -
ExamForce Software
by IT-Mike / December 30, 2009 12:46 AM PST

I have used their software. Their testing software is ok, very redundant. You would be better off using testing software. It's a whole lot cheaper and you have more tests to study. I would stay away from their audio and video training. I was very disapointed in most of the video and the audio testing was just plain horrible. They kept calling me wanting me to purchase more packs. Once I could not afford any more, they stopped calling and when I requested more training software, they would not respond to my e-mails. Be very careful if you decide to purchase the video training.They state you can receive only two titles at one time. In my opinion they are deceptive. I believe TrainSignal or CBT Nuggets was rated higher. For testing, try and for training try

Collapse -
Stay away from their Lifetime Membership
by koppermann / August 31, 2012 12:10 AM PDT

I have purchased some of their software before, and it does work as long as you put the time in to use it like everything else. I would however stay away from their lifetime memberships. I had purchased it several years ago, and earlier this year received a phone call from them asking if I wanted to upgrade to their video and/or audio training system. I politely declined, and asked the rep to sent me the material for Microsoft's Windows 7 certification testing. He said he could do that, and then quoted me a price something like $40. I explained to him I already had a lifetime membership, and the test should not cost me anything. His response was that my lifetime membership gave me access to their testing materials, but I still had to pay some sort of delivery cost for each test. I told him that I have gotten several test prep packages sent to me before without paying anything additional, but he said it was company policy.

Their lifetime membership packages are only good until they decide to change the terms of them so don't be fooled. Letters and emails to them go unanswered.

Popular Forums
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
Laptops 19,436 discussions
Security 30,426 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
Windows 10 360 discussions
Phones 15,802 discussions
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Coming soon

Get behind the wheel with Roadshow

Love cars? Climb into the driver's seat for the latest videos, reviews, shopping advice and picks by our editors delivered to your inbox every week.