Windows Legacy OS forum

General discussion

ERROR MESSAGE :do you want to continue running scripts on this page yes/no

by Ian / March 12, 2004 5:17 PM PST

I have a dell dimension 4550 xp home edition version2002 2.66ghz 512 of RAM home page on internet.is bt.yahoo.com

I was trying to open a trailer to a film on this page and got the following error message.

An error has occurred in the script on this page
line 203
char5
error: remote location is null or not an object
code 0
url http://home.bt.yahoo.com

do you want to contine running scripts on this page yes/no

how do i fix this please?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: ERROR MESSAGE :do you want to continue running scripts on this page yes/no
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: ERROR MESSAGE :do you want to continue running scripts on this page yes/no
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re:ERROR MESSAGE :do you want to continue running scripts on this page yes/no

Open Internet Explorer/Tools/Internet Options/Advanced tab, under "Browsing" put a checkmark in front of "Disable script debugging" and uncheck "Display a notification about every script error", click Apply/OK.

Larry

Collapse -
Re:Re:ERROR MESSAGE :do you want to continue running scripts on this page yes/no

Larry, did that last time but forgot to press apply thank you for your help

Fudge

Collapse -
choose an operating system. Both choices are: Win7. If I che

This is a ninety Day old Dell win 7 Laptop.
When I boot up, I get a black screen and I am asked to choose an operating system. Both choices are: Win7. If I check the top one, I get connected to Partition Drve D:/ (everithing) text and icons are very large, as if I am on Safe Mode. Also on Drive D:/ I cannot make a wireles connection. Clicking on the second choice it takes me to my c:/ o.s Drive, everything is OK.
Any advise would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Peter

Collapse -
Please re-post
by MarkFlax Forum moderator / July 10, 2010 9:07 PM PDT

Your question has nothing to do with "XP ERROR MESSAGE :do you want to continue running scripts on this page yes/no", and as you are using Windows 7 this is the incorrect forum anyway.

Please re-post and create your own thread in the Widows 7 forum.

Do not post in any existing thread/discussion, as your query may not get answered.

I would have to ask in any other post you make, since this Dell laptop is only 90 days old, and is under warranty, what did Dell say about this when you contacted them?

However, that is for any new post, and I will now lock this discussion.

Mark

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Big stars on small screens

Smosh tells CNET what it took to make it big online

Internet sensations Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla discuss how YouTube has changed and why among all their goals, "real TV" isn't an ambition.