Android forum

General discussion

Er. Jaydeep Biswas: Need suggestions for business phone

by Jaydeep_biswas1 / November 6, 2012 5:38 PM PST

Hi there,
I am Jaydeep Biswas. By profession I am engineer. I am planning forward to buy a new business phone. I need suggestion that which one among Samsung galaxy, Apple, HTC, Blackberry and Nokia phones. Please suggest the model number you find best.

Thanks
Jaydeep Biswas

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Er. Jaydeep Biswas: Need suggestions for business phone
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Er. Jaydeep Biswas: Need suggestions for business phone
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: phone
by Kees_B Forum moderator / November 6, 2012 5:47 PM PST

Since you post in the Android forum, we can't recomment Apple, Blackberry and Nokia, since those don't have Android. But if you had posted in the iPhones forum, we could only have recommended an Apple iPhone.

So it's all up to you. Things to start with:
1. See what your friends and colleagues use as a business phone.
2. Get a clear list of your requirements.
3. Define the future use, so you can chose the right subscription.
4. Decide between a subsidised and an unsubsidised phone.
5. See what is offered that matches point #2, #3 and #4.

Kees

Collapse -
Since this is an Android forum.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / November 7, 2012 1:05 AM PST

I've found all Android phones to have the same awful Contacts app. I've never found a good explanation why they went with something that poor in features.

Why do I write this? I am used to what the Palm Contacts app did. My criteria is from a PDA over a decade ago.
bob

Collapse -
Some of my suggestions
by darrelhadwin / November 7, 2012 9:43 PM PST

Some of my suggestions

Nokia E5
BlackBerry Curve 9220
BlackBerry 9320
BlackBerry Curve 9300 3G
Nokia E51
Blackberry Bold 9790
Blackberry Curve 9360
Blackberry Torch 9810
Nokia E6
Nokia E7
Nokia E5
Sony Ericsson Aspen

Collapse -
my suggestions
by Aadamgibson / November 8, 2012 4:59 PM PST
In reply to: Some of my suggestions

Following is my suggestions for variety of forms and flavors Android phones: HTC One S,Samsung Galaxy Nexus,HTC Rezound. T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Slide,Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX,Samsung Epic Touch 4G,Motorola Droid Razr,Motorola Droid Bionic,Samsung Galaxy S II,HTC Evo 3D

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 51,224 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,453 discussions
icon
Laptops 20,090 discussions
icon
Security 30,722 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,937 discussions
icon
Windows 10 1,295 discussions
icon
Phones 16,252 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,684 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 15,215 discussions

SEEING COLORS?

What do the color stripes mean on your tires?

Brian Cooley tells you why you might see various color lines on the wheels of your automobile.