Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Did Obama Steal His Social Security Number?

by James Denison / September 14, 2011 10:23 AM PDT

Very interesting! The same system used now by employers to insure their hires aren't illegal aliens identify the ss number BH Obama uses as invalid or not issued to him. Even more it was issued AFTER he would have received one required for his first job place in Hawaii. The evidence against him just keeps mounting month after month, year after year, and being deliberately ignored by those who should be investigating this instead.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=344461

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Did Obama Steal His Social Security Number?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Did Obama Steal His Social Security Number?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
I thought I had a lot of spare time on MY hands
by JP Bill / September 14, 2011 12:32 PM PDT

and she's a wife, mother and homemaker, like she doesn't have enough to do.

Jordan told WND she finally decided to investigate Obama on her own initiative.

"I did my own research and I found allegations that Obama was
using a fraudulent Social Security Number and that his birth certificate
had been forged were more than credible," she said. "Then I saw many
brave people putting their reputations on the line to get the truth
concerning Obama, including military officers like Lt. Col. Terry Lakin,
and I decided I could no longer just sit back and watch."

Jordan finally decided to take matters in her own hand.

"I considered myself to be one of the employers of the president
of the United States," she said, "so I decided to sign up for E-Verify
and see if I could determine whether or not I could find out something
about his true identity."

Did Obama Steal His Social Security Number?

AND the answer to your question is No.

BTW how does Linda Jordan, a private citizen enter Obama's Social Security Number into a "Self Check"...is she Obama?

I see she applied for authorization to be listed as an employer for e-verify...but she didn't get it.

One way to get her name on the FBI watch list.

Collapse -
Did you read the entire link you posted?
by JP Bill / September 14, 2011 1:30 PM PDT

Researcher Felicito Papa has further confirmed, in an affidavit filed on lawyer Orly Taitz's website,
that Obama's Social Security Number is clearly legible in a
non-redacted layer of the electronic file when Obama's 2009 federal tax
return is viewed in Adobe Illustrator.

Collapse -
WOW
by Josh K / September 15, 2011 12:55 AM PDT

You'd have thought someone in the federal government would have caught on before Linda Jordan did.

ROFL

Collapse -
Visited another site
by JP Bill / September 15, 2011 1:16 AM PDT
In reply to: WOW

person claims to have notified "The Donald" about the situation, expect action of this soon.

Here's another fantastical tale about President Barack Obama's having used a Social Security number (SSN) issued to a French immigrant named Jean Paul Ludwig, born in 1890,

Collapse -
Maybe they did
by James Denison / September 15, 2011 1:18 AM PDT
In reply to: WOW

And we just weren't told.

Collapse -
That's the ticket!
by crowsfoot / September 22, 2011 10:25 PM PDT
In reply to: Maybe they did

Scream it from the rooftops!

You go, boy!

If you withhold this information, it will be on you to explain it all to the kids as to why.

Collapse -
Re: SSN
by Kees_B Forum moderator / September 15, 2011 1:00 AM PDT

And it's in the constitution that a natively born American with a invalid SSN can't become president? That's new for me.

Kees

Collapse -
SSN
by James Denison / September 15, 2011 1:19 AM PDT
In reply to: Re: SSN

Native born? LOL! Good one!!

If you want a job in this country, you need a SS# or a Taxpayer ID.

Collapse -
Here
by JP Bill / September 15, 2011 1:33 AM PDT
Collapse -
And in turn let me help you.
by James Denison / September 15, 2011 1:41 AM PDT
In reply to: Here
Collapse -
According to Snopes
by JP Bill / September 15, 2011 1:47 AM PDT
Collapse -
Snopes reason sounds very shakey.
by James Denison / September 15, 2011 2:02 AM PDT
In reply to: According to Snopes

For one thing they are wrong about the issuance of SS numbers based on region, they were particular numbers for particular regions, and their blurp about someone getting a SS# from outside the region they lived at is more apologetics they always do for Obama on everything.

As for anyone getting a SS#, I believe immigrants get a "Tax Payer Identification" number, which is something different.

http://www.socialsecurity.gov/pubs/10096.html#3
"What if I need a number for other reasons
If you are not authorized by DHS to work in the United States,
you can get a Social Security number only if you can prove you need it
for a valid non-work reason. That might happen, for example, if a
state or federal law requires you to have a Social Security number to
obtain benefits to which you have already established entitlement.
If you need a number for tax purposes and you are not authorized to work in the United States, you can apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Visit IRS in person or call the IRS toll-free number, 1-800-TAXFORM (1-800-829-3676), and request Form W-7, Application For An Individual Taxpayer Identification Number."

Collapse -
SSNs are assigned regionally
by Diana Forum moderator / September 21, 2011 10:18 PM PDT

Depends on the region you live in when you apply not when you're born.

Diana

Collapse -
From what I understand
by TONI H / September 21, 2011 10:49 PM PDT

the system has changed to where the day a baby is born, before he/she can leave the hospital, a social security card number application has already been applied for via the hospital when a name has been given to the baby.

Collapse -
If the baby is given a ssn before he/she leaves the hospital
by Diana Forum moderator / September 21, 2011 11:54 PM PDT
In reply to: From what I understand

the birth region and the region where the ssn is issued is now the same.

I remember the fits we had setting up indexing of the ssn when I was doing this in CA because most of the ssn began with the same three numbers.

Diana

Collapse -
That's true now ...
by Bill Osler / September 21, 2011 11:55 PM PDT
In reply to: From what I understand

However, that was not true when Mr. Obama's card was issued. My SS card was issued when my parents obtained some sort of insurance while we were living out West back in the '60s. My sister and I, who were issued cards at about the same time but who were born on opposite ends of the country, have very similar SS numbers with prefixes associated with our state of residence, not either of our birthplaces. That reflects the fact that the card number issued back then reflects the office in which the application was processed, not the place of birth.
I don't know when/why Mr. Obama's family applied for the SS number but I don't think you can make anything out of the fact that the number does not reflect issuance by the Hawaii regional authorities.

Collapse -
I didn't get a Social Security number....
by Josh K / September 22, 2011 12:05 AM PDT
In reply to: That's true now ...

......until I was 14 years old. I applied for one when I wanted to get my first summer job and needed "working papers." That's how the system was then, which means there would be nothing unusual or nefarious if Barack Obama was not issued one at birth (he's two years younger than me).

Collapse -
Precisely.
by Bill Osler / September 22, 2011 11:16 AM PDT

I haven't seen anything about Mr. Obama's SS number that makes me think there is any substance to the allegation that his is fake.
I always enjoy a good conspiracy theory for its entertainment value, but it loses its appeal when people start to take it seriously.

Collapse -
I worked with a guy once
by Diana Forum moderator / September 22, 2011 10:10 PM PDT
In reply to: Precisely.

He didn't believe in God or any religion but he never met a conspiracy he didn't embrace. I told him that conspiracy theories was his religion because he believed in every one without any proof they were real. He didn't talk to me for a week.

Diana

Collapse -
I've got a friend like that
by Josh K / September 22, 2011 10:40 PM PDT

If it's on the internet, he believes it, especially if it's an Obama conspiracy theory. He posted some really wacky stuff on Facebook and when I called him on it, he un-friended me. We've known each other for over 30 years.

Collapse -
trying to treat everybody the same
by JP Bill / September 15, 2011 1:43 AM PDT
In reply to: Here
Collapse -
Obviously Bush's open policy about his life
by James Denison / September 15, 2011 1:46 AM PDT

left less to talk about than Obama's coverup he's done on almost his entire life.

Collapse -
OR less people were out to discredit Bush
by JP Bill / September 15, 2011 1:51 AM PDT

than are out to discredit Obama.

Collapse -
Whatever the reason
by James Denison / September 15, 2011 2:10 AM PDT

It's immaterial to the fact that Obama has done enough already as President to discredit himself with his gross mismanagement of his time in office to improve the economy.

Collapse -
With everything else
by TONI H / September 15, 2011 2:20 AM PDT
In reply to: Whatever the reason

that is recently hitting him over the head, wouldn't it be a real kick in the gut to discover that he's been an illegal immigrant all along? LOL

Collapse -
Keep expending time and energy....
by Josh K / September 15, 2011 2:51 AM PDT
In reply to: With everything else

......going down that road. You'll be paving the way for a landslide reelection victory.

This birther stuff is really pathetic, and it all started with one Philip J. Berg, who had previously tried to sue President Bush under the RICO act, claiming Bush conspired to carry out the 9/11 attacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_J._Berg

Collapse -
I'm not a birther
by TONI H / September 15, 2011 3:39 AM PDT

and never even considered that as reality...I just find it a humorous irony if it should come to pass that he has been an illegal alien all along and made it to the Presidency as one who pushes the Dream Act. Wouldn't that be the ultimate joke on America to be brought down from within and every action/bill he signed could be undone in a blink of the eye?

Collapse -
That would be quite ironic....
by Josh K / September 15, 2011 8:55 AM PDT
In reply to: I'm not a birther

....no matter who the president in question was. But....since Obama was born in Honolulu it's a non-issue.

Collapse -
Until the last few weeks
by JP Bill / September 15, 2011 3:20 AM PDT
In reply to: Whatever the reason

your Obama "topic du jour" was his birth certificate.

Have you finally conceded that he was "BORN IN THE USA"?

If so, WHY would he need a fake SSN?

IF you still don't believe be was "BORN IN THE USA",

You gave up flogging that dead horse(birth certificate) because you can't refute it any more, and you've moved onto another horse to flog?

Good enough for FactCheck but not for you?

SO...the question is

WHY would he need a fake SSN?

Before you answer, remember "BORN IN THE USA",

Collapse -
(NT) I'll admit the forgeries have been getting better!
by James Denison / September 15, 2011 4:07 AM PDT
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
icon
Laptops 19,436 discussions
icon
Security 30,426 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
icon
Windows 10 360 discussions
icon
Phones 15,802 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Tech Tip

Stuck without Internet and want to watch movies?

CNET shows you how to download movies and TV shows onto your device using Amazon Prime so you'll always be entertained.