Samsung forum

Rant

Dear Samsung .. YOU LOST!

by Littlethunder / February 12, 2013 2:04 PM PST

After how you treated me since 2009 with my blueray player with your tag on it here is what has transpired:

YOU lost not only a customer but in the future you will lose even more money.When it comes time to buy another product it will too not have your tag on it
To-date you have lost close to $200 in sales from me and that number will grow in due season.

Samsung..... you may think you won the fight but you failed 100 percent in others areas

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Dear Samsung .. YOU LOST!
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Dear Samsung .. YOU LOST!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: Dear Samsang
by Samsung_HD_Tech Samsung staff / February 13, 2013 1:22 AM PST

Hi Littlethunder,

I apologize for your experience thus far. If you could post your transaction number, I'd like to see if we can investigate this issue for you.

Regards,
HD Tech

Collapse -
FILE 13
by Littlethunder / February 13, 2013 3:01 PM PST
In reply to: Re: Dear Samsang

I grew tired of the fighting between us. And thus all transactions found their way into file 13.

However, just for the sake of argument let me end by saying this:

When YOU sent the signal to not only my blueray player but others you seem in the forum others complaining about the exact same thing. My player was still under warranty when this all transpired. I even complained about it at that time. I even attempted the reset just like I was told how to do it; yet the reset did no good.

In closing allow me to say this: if you were over at a friends house and you broke something of theirs it would be only honorable to replace what was broken. In essence you came over to my house as a friend and look how you left} with no honor whatsoever!

IF you wish to restore your honor do a big favor and simply replace my blue ray player free of charge. Otherwise I guess we have nothing to talk about, right?

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
icon
Laptops 19,436 discussions
icon
Security 30,426 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
icon
Windows 10 360 discussions
icon
Phones 15,802 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Smartphone tip

Hoarding photos on your phone?

Those picture are hogging memory and could be slowing down your phone.