Headphones & Mp3 Players forum

General discussion

creative zen mosaic 2gb mp3 player would not turn on..

by bme7690 / February 6, 2009 2:31 AM PST

I just got a 2gb mp3 player last december. Prior to this week, it had been working perfectly. But of recent, it has not turned on, and it does not appearto be broken at all.I tried turning it on, but it still has notbeen on.
it is a creative zen mosaic with a S/No C6PF 2400 837M 1017 9L

What can I do to it to make it work? I have the creative labs software downloaded on my computer too.

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: creative zen mosaic 2gb mp3 player would not turn on..
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: creative zen mosaic 2gb mp3 player would not turn on..
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Last December was December 2008 so
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / February 6, 2009 3:31 AM PST

The warranty is still good. Use that!

Not to leave anything unsaid my mom called me up to tell me her new laptop stopped working. Thankfully my brother showed up to help her learn how to charge its battery.

Collapse -
my creative zen mp3 player would not turn on
by bme7690 / February 6, 2009 7:24 AM PST

The battery is not the problem, because I charged it several times, but it still never turned on. Is there any other solution to this? I would really appreciate your help.

Collapse -
Things fail.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / February 6, 2009 1:25 PM PST

Sometimes you have to let them fix them.

Collapse -
Creative Zen won't start; it's not the battery
by yaya507 / February 10, 2009 9:10 AM PST

This happened to me when I first started playing with my Creative Zen.

I had to use a pin and push the reset button on the back of the Zen and it has worked fine ever since.

Sometimes they just freeze up.

Hope this helps!

Collapse -
Thank you
by bme7690 / February 10, 2009 11:41 AM PST

You are a savior. It worked!!!!Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Collapse -
by Zara_444xxx / August 29, 2011 9:20 AM PDT
Thanks you literally saved me! My hero! I couldn't turn mine on for weeks but when i searched it on the net IM SAVED!!!!!!
Popular Forums
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
Laptops 19,436 discussions
Security 30,426 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
Windows 10 360 discussions
Phones 15,802 discussions
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Smart Home Help

Light bulbs you shouldn't buy

There are plenty of dimmable LED light bulbs, but make sure you don't buy the ones that flicker when you dial them down.