I see you going for the somewhat expert OS install on SSDD so let's hope you have support handy for that.
It is the first time I'm building a computer and I would like to be sure thatt this setup is problem-free and relatively adequate for my use.
I'm mostly doing heavy Photoshop work with some Premiere work, and I'm gaming only occasionnally.
- i7 3770K
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance
- Ventirad Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
- Kit Dual Channel DDR3 Kingston HyperX XMP Blu Red, 2 x 4 Go, PC3-12800, CAS 9
- ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti Direct CU II, 2 Go
- SSD SanDisk Ultra Plus, 128 Go, SATA III
- Seagate Barracuda, 2 To
- Xigmatek Midgard II case
- PSU Be Quiet Pure Power L8, 630W
Is there anything unneccessary or is there a bottleneck somewhere?
More importantly, is there a serious compatibility problem?
Thank you very much!
Thank you for your good responses!
Maybe I'm indeed going to overclock it so it seems the K is fine.
My concern is more about the GPU, isn't that a little over the board as I don't think I'll be playing a lot of heavy games? Is the 660 or the HD7870 (or even slightly lower) still acceptable?
This is where you head over to Tom's...do some reading...let your wallet be your guide.
Know how to save a wet phone?
It's not with a dryer and it's not with rice. CNET shows you the secret to saving your phone.