Computer Help

General discussion

Chrome Browser

by ceme773 / September 2, 2012 12:59 AM PDT

I just installed a new update to chrome browser and now the text size on my yahoo mail is too small and the text size in facebook is too small also. Could someone please tell me how to change the font size. I have tried holding down ctrl and hitting the plus sign and it does not work. Any advice you can give me would be appreciated.

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Chrome Browser
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Chrome Browser
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
(NT) Did you try ctrl+mousewheel?
by Kees_B Forum moderator / September 2, 2012 1:01 AM PDT
In reply to: Chrome Browser
Collapse -
Chrome Browser
by ceme773 / September 2, 2012 1:49 AM PDT

I just found out there is a zoom button under tools. By the way, the ctrl-mousewheel does not work in chrom either.

Collapse -
Just tested that in Chrome.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / September 2, 2012 2:36 AM PDT

Ctrl+mousewheel working fine Lewis!

Collapse -
Chrome Browser
by ceme773 / September 2, 2012 8:37 AM PDT

Sorry, it does not work for me in Chrome or IE. It used to, I don't know what changed.

Collapse -
I see a report for Chrome.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / September 2, 2012 10:20 AM PDT
Collapse -
Chrome Browser
by supportrix / September 2, 2012 5:45 PM PDT

You can adjust the size of everything on the webpages you visit, including text, images, and videos.

Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar
Select Settings.
Click Show advanced settings.
In the "Web Content" section, use the "Page zoom" drop-down menu to adjust the zoom.

Collapse -
Chrome Browser
by ceme773 / September 2, 2012 8:02 PM PDT

Thank you, that is what I found after I posted this request. I really appreciate all of the help I received.

Collapse -
chrome browser
by lnallore / September 3, 2012 3:13 PM PDT

Hi everyone, I'm not a techie person and I have noticed that my printer has not been working well for few days. Do you know someone that I can call to fix this?

Collapse -
Re: printer
by Kees_B Forum moderator / September 3, 2012 4:50 PM PDT
In reply to: chrome browser

That seems like an issue that's not related to your browser. So better make it new thread (go to http://forums.cnet.com/computer-help-forum/ and click on "create a new discussion" (top right) and tell more about what printer and what's wrong with it.

Kees

Collapse -
Re: Printer
by ceme773 / September 3, 2012 11:42 PM PDT
In reply to: Re: printer

The above question is not me. I think she was reading my posts and decided to ask a question.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech for the holiday

Find recipes for July 4 with these foodie apps

The Fourth of July means fireworks, fun and food. If you're planning on a barbecue this weekend, we've got the apps to help you find holiday-inspired recipes.