1. Read http://www.techguidefortravel.com/2010/06/22/important-differences-between-the-kindle-and-nook-for-international-travelers/
I'm unsure if consumers can get around the restrictions.
2. I'm in California and mail from here or Massachusetts didn't vary much. So little that I fear you'll have to try both and decide.
3. See #1
So my uncle from Spain loves to read and has plenty of books, however his house is full of books and its getting crowded. I thought it would be a good gift to get him a Kindle or any type of e-reader, but I feel its cheaper to mail it to him rather than buy it in Spain.
My questions are
1. are there any international restrictions on the Kindle (is wi-fi/3G not usable outside of US, limit on what books you can buy)
2. Is it really cheaper to mail out from California
3. In spain, what websites can you use to purchase or rent E-books. Is it the same as US?
Thanks for your time