Small business & Startups forum

Question

Can anyone recommend a good free erp/crm software?

by buildmywebllc / December 26, 2012 8:54 AM PST

Can anyone recommend a good free erp/crm software? I have a web development business and need to keep a comprehensive client list and accounting ledger. I also want to create invoices from it as well as keep track of work done for each client.

Thanks

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Can anyone recommend a good free erp/crm software?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Can anyone recommend a good free erp/crm software?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Free ERP Software
by wongpanji / December 26, 2012 11:53 PM PST
Collapse -
ERP
by buildmywebllc / January 4, 2013 9:20 PM PST
In reply to: Free ERP Software

Hi,

Thank you for these links. I was out of town but will look into them all. I've actually researched weberp before but felt it was a bit confusing. The one I did look at on this list so far is Compiere and it seems just like what I'm looking for. As I said I still have to research the others. Thanks again.

Collapse -
ERP
by buildmywebllc / January 7, 2013 2:09 AM PST
In reply to: Free ERP Software

Hi,

Compiere and Open Bravo have fees associated with them. They have free trials but just trials. Sad

Collapse -
Answer
Zoho
by mikusd / December 27, 2012 5:18 AM PST

Honestly the best you're going to find for free is Zoho CRM. They tie it in with Zoho Books and Zoho Invoice and it's all linked together in one free organized database. I've been using it for the last 5 years or so.

Collapse -
It posted me as anonymous
by mikusd / December 27, 2012 5:21 AM PST
In reply to: Zoho

for some reason...sorry about that.

Collapse -
Zoho
by buildmywebllc / January 4, 2013 9:23 PM PST
In reply to: Zoho

Hi,

Thanks. I'll look into Zoho. If I have any questions do you mind if I ask you?

Collapse -
Answer
Free erp/crm apps
by Elke83 / January 15, 2013 12:32 AM PST
Collapse -
Free erp/crm apps - New!
by buildmywebllc / January 15, 2013 3:33 AM PST
In reply to: Free erp/crm apps

Hi Elke88,

the one syou gave me bove are not free but thank you anyway.

Collapse -
Free erp/crm apps
by Elke83 / January 15, 2013 4:26 PM PST

Hello,

thanks for pointing this out. I have checked one more time the suggested apps and I saw that myerp has a free plan for 1 user. For 2 users the price is $29/month.

Zoho is free for 3 users.

Concerning xtuple, you are right, they only offer a free demo Sad

Collapse -
hi
by BrianMitchell1 / February 6, 2013 2:09 PM PST
In reply to: Free erp/crm apps

Hey friends I am not much experienced about this but thanks for giving such links. Now I would check these all.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 49,613 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,349 discussions
icon
Laptops 19,436 discussions
icon
Security 30,426 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,308 discussions
icon
Windows 10 360 discussions
icon
Phones 15,802 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,351 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,641 discussions

Tech explained

Do you know what an OLED TV is?

CNET explains how OLED technology differs from regular TVs, and what you need to know to make the right shopping decision.