My Blackberry Curve contract is over in a couple of months... I'm glad because I want to see (and hold) the new Blackberry 9800 Slider and the Samsung Captivate (Galaxy-S) before I make the decision of Blackberry vs. iPhone vs. Android. Each seem to have pretty significant advantages. Blackberry's great at e-mail and network usage. iPhone is great for the UI. Samsung's Galaxy series has gotten good reviews in Europe.
For me I need a reasonably good:
* camera/video for Real Estate when I may not have one of my cameras.
* social media interaction.
* phone reception (with my AT&T service that may be a challenge
* YouTube interface
* e-book reader for personal use
* Large enough screens for clients to see
What's your list? You really need to figure out your musts and wants on how your going to use the phone to figure out which is the best one, right? Then see what app's are available & how you like them.
which is better? anyone have an opinion bc thats what im going to base my purchase off of...yalls opinions and facts