Headphones & Mp3 Players forum

General discussion

best mp3 flash player that records from fm radio and voice?

by samsoner2 / August 23, 2007 10:26 AM PDT

Alot of the mp3 players (except for Apple's ipod) have the same features. I am looking to buy a Creative Zen since it's at Best Buy..but what are the alternatives? Thanks!

Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: best mp3 flash player that records from fm radio and voice?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: best mp3 flash player that records from fm radio and voice?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
heres 2...
by hshadow914 / August 23, 2007 4:13 PM PDT

i've been lusting for one that dosn't fall in that category and comes out soon(archos 605 wifi); then my crappy ebay mp3/mp4 player broke last week, which i had been using and i realized i needed (well more wanted) a smaller mp3 player for running/working out. ive found quite a few that 'tickle my fancy'. heres two..

the first one (my favorite) is the iriver s10. comes with 2GB, shuffle sized(yes that small), its screen takes up the whole front, and is a slick looking player. more on that by searching "iriver s10" in the reviews... sells low on amazon

second is the meizu m6, great player, amazing price seeing this makes me want to buy it horribly:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16855625003
also has an 8 gigger for 160ish

Collapse -
consider this...
by colonel hr / August 24, 2007 1:57 PM PDT

or you could go for a cube 2
http://www.engadget.com/2006/04/19/mobiblu-cube-2-successor-to-worlds-smallest-mp3-player/
lemme tell you, this thing is tiny(one by one i think), if your looking for something compact then you could consider it. You can play videos,view pictures,(though i dont really see how that could work out on such a small screen)record voice and fm radio. Even better is that you can hang it on your neck as a cool piece of jewelry! Just make sure you get it from amazon or those other companies. It comes in the one gig and 2 gig i think. Good luck finding a mp3 player though. ^_^

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Big stars on small screens

Smosh tells CNET what it took to make it big online

Internet sensations Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla discuss how YouTube has changed and why among all their goals, "real TV" isn't an ambition.