iPhones, iPods, & iPads

General discussion

Best cases for iPhone 4

by aple66 / February 18, 2011 10:31 AM PST

What do you guys think is the best case for the iPhone 4 for AT&T.
One that's slim and form fitting that preserves the design of the iPhone, but that still provides adequate protection.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Best cases for iPhone 4
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Best cases for iPhone 4
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Incase Snap Case
by cammbyjr / February 25, 2011 10:02 AM PST

I originally bought a Speck Candy Shell case for mine, but also chose an Incase Snap case from Apple when they were sending free cases over the reception 'issue'. LOVE the Incase Snap case as it about as slim and form-fitting as you can get. Still preserves the look of the phone but wouldn't count on it to provide awesome protection like the bulkier Otterbox type designs. I'm very careful with my stuff, so mainly wanted something to just provide grip and some scratch protection. I did drop it once in the garage on the concrete and no damage occured. Anyway, took the Speck Candy Shell back...

Collapse -
Otter Box
by amcdan2000_1 / March 2, 2011 12:44 PM PST

Otter Box is great. It has screen protector, silicone inside case and hard shell outside.

Collapse -
The best iphone case I've seen
by Lilydavis87 / May 16, 2011 3:55 PM PDT

I think the best case out at the moment is the Lifeproof case. Here's a link for a demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uki_WpDLC_M

It doesn't compromise the look either and the best thing about it is - you can answer calls while your in the shower

Collapse -
This is the one I use:
by Lee Koo (ADMIN) CNET staff/forum admin / May 19, 2011 2:33 AM PDT
Collapse -
Hornettek Vader
by Decifered / August 12, 2011 7:52 AM PDT

For those that are still possibly reading this thread. I am currently using the Hornettek Vader. It may not be the best case but it fits my needs and looks great in my opinion.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech Tip

Tired of your tricky Wi-Fi password?

Stop trying to memorize a complicated sequence of numbers and letters. Learn how to change the default password.