Tablets

Alert

Be aware of Ebellking, very bad traders

by driftwoodwilly / July 10, 2012 8:19 AM PDT
Post a reply
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Be aware of Ebellking, very bad traders
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Be aware of Ebellking, very bad traders
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Do not click on the blog android link, Trojans,
by driftwoodwilly / July 10, 2012 4:42 PM PDT

I checked the rest and they are fine, but if a mod could remove the 'blogandroid' link that would be great. 2nd link down.

Collapse -
Wish i'd I read this BEFORE buying a tablet from them.
by Tim_calvert / September 26, 2012 5:48 AM PDT

Seems like there's been no improvement in their products or there customer service, I bought 2 Flytouch 8 last week 19 Sept 2012, one seemed ok until you tried to down load anything from app store, just get error message no matter what, second one took 3 or 4 attempts to boot up and when it did the camera didn't work, by day 2 it wouldn't turn on at all. I was told I had to return them to there office in China, because the package weighed 3.5kg it would £80, a friend of mine bought one at the same time was given a return address in Surrey! When questioned about this I was told the UK address was a post office address only and if I didn't return it to china I wouldn't get a refund. At this point we both started a dispute with paypal, hopefully anyone buying from them has paid by paypal, if your not happy start a dispute within 20 days that way there is a chance you may get your money back, hopefully if enough people go down this route they will blacklist them, once this was done I was informed I could send the tablets back to there UK address, I will be posting parcel tomorrow so will update this post regularly untill it is resolved.
There UK adrress is,
X ZHANG
Suite 226 Arndale House.
3 The Precinct Hight Street.
Egham,Surrey.
TW20 9HN
United Kingdom
Also fill one of these forms in for Surrey trading standards, they are aware of this company, my friend actualy got a call from them wanting more informatiion, so hopefully they will be shutting them down soon. http://www.surreycc.gov.uk/contact-us/feedback-form?Title=Investigations+and+Enforcement+Team

Collapse -
Definitely avoid Ebellking!!
by Debbie_CT / February 6, 2013 8:09 AM PST

I too have been stung by this company. I had seen some of the bad reviews before purchasing from them, but figured I would be ok.

I bought my daughter a N90 Yuanda tablet for her Christmas. Very quick delivery and to be fair it has been a good enough tablet for the money (£139.99) but I noticed last week it had developed a mark on the screen, in the shape of a circle, right in the middle of the screen. Its as if the display has kind of "burn out" in that area. I contacted them by email and even attached a video of me showing the mark for proof. Their answer was for me to return it to China at my expense (£50 by DHL) to have it fixed AND for me to pay the return postage. I would be cheaper buying a new tablet!?

What with their very broken english and resistance to help any further, I have to say I have kind of given up. I have told them I would be leaving negative feedback everywhere I could, and got no further response. They really don't care.

I knew I took a gamble buying from China but PLEASE don't anyone else take that risk.

Collapse -
I agree
by Review546 / January 2, 2014 1:27 AM PST

I am very close to suing them, it's been 6 months since they said they would give me a refund and they still haven't even replied to my latest email.
I've emailing them everyday since and they haven't replied or refunded

Collapse -
I have no bad experience with Ebellking
by Alexxx73 / February 24, 2013 11:46 PM PST

I ordered this tablet (Vido N90S) from Ebellking exactly a week ago, and today it was delivered to my door from Hong Kong. I was worried, because I read a lot of negative review on other sites from Ebellking about their costumer service. In my case everithyng seems to be simple and easy and no costumer service needed. I paid by paipal a week ago and I got the tablet. It was packed carefully to protect the content. The charger was in a separate box and I got a UK adapter with it. The unit was in a Vindo branded box, exactly as it was advertised, or as I saw it on youtube videos about this device. The unit by the way seems to be much better than on the youtube videos. The box was open, and someone might have used a unit before me for a few hours, probably to test it and adjust it to the UK. It came with the newest official firmware from Vido. The language was set up to English, most of the chinise apps were removed. I found as a chinese language app only the factory installed e-book reader on the device, which takes you to a chinese ebook store. The default browser is not the chrome, but it is working with the BBC iplayer, which I successfully installed from the Google Play Store. I also installed the you tube app and skype, both working fine. The screen is not an IPS on this modell, but if you use it in a normal position, colours are really nice and the brightness and contrast are perfect. I havent discovered any dead pixel yet. The built of the product doesn't seem to be cheap at all. Although it's not an IPad, I think it can be a concurent of that, especially if you take into account the pricetag. Some apps in the playstore are incompatible with this device, some you can't see at all. ITV player is not working with this firmware, and a program for watching the hungarian RTL Klub TV programs is just missing. The last one is working perfectly on my Galaxy S II. The wifi signal might be weaker than on other tablets, as I read in other reviews. It's a nice surprise that it's not weaker than on my Galaxy S II, so I can browse the net and watch streaming videos on this device in the next room too. Distance is about 10 meter and there is one wall between the router (Standard Virgin Media) and me. I bought it actually for reading ebooks which are in PDF and DJVU. I think it is really worth the price, and I will use it for a lot of other things too. Working of the device is really smooth and responsive, as you can expect it from a dual core. Thank you Ebellking, I am fully satisfied with your prodict at the moment.

Collapse -
hi i wish to add my experience with this organisation
by davanzog / September 5, 2013 3:23 AM PDT

et

i attach correspondence with this bunch of crooks...beware they are not interested in any comebacks
to date i have had no refund though have receipt of their acceptance of a return
i'm now a " Friend"...what a bunch of rogues

To:
Sent: Tuesday, 11 June 2013, 10:26
Subject: Re: Fw: Thank you for your email.

hi my friend

thanks for your message,
and sorry for if inconvenience caused for keep you wait so long time,
and you know,now is in chinese dragon boat fesival,
and my colleague will come back to work on 13nd June,and will then to arrange that for you as soon as possible,
anyway,please don't worry about it,
have a good day

regards
Alex
On 10 June 2013 at 12:12> wrote:

Sirs
i am still awaiting the promised refund
when can i expect it?
PD

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Ebellking <info@ebellking.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 4 June 2013, 8:31
Subje

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech for the holiday

Find recipes for July 4 with these foodie apps

The Fourth of July means fireworks, fun and food. If you're planning on a barbecue this weekend, we've got the apps to help you find holiday-inspired recipes.