Audio & Video Software forum

General discussion

Anyone have Picture It 2000

by trickyrick123 / July 23, 2009 10:33 PM PDT

Good day
I have being using Picture It 2000 I know it?s an old program but it?s very simple to use. It?s a 2 Disc set and 3 months ago I found the 2nd disc in the CD Rom Tray in several pieces. I was hoping that someone out there would make me a copy of the 2nd Disk and I would gladly pay them for the disk and to mail it. This would not violate any copy laws as I already purchased the software and have a license I just need a backup of the 2nd disk
If anyone would be willing to do that I would be very great full
Thanks
Rick

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Anyone have Picture It 2000
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Anyone have Picture It 2000
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Not a single person has it???
by trickyrick123 / August 19, 2009 5:47 AM PDT

I can't belive that no one here has PictureIt 2000

Collapse -
(NT) Next time, try ebay, craigslist.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / August 19, 2009 6:47 AM PDT
Collapse -
Tried them both no luck
by trickyrick123 / August 20, 2009 10:17 PM PDT

I have tried that. Both of them. Someone must have the program Picture It 2000 I only want a copy of the second disk as I said mine was destroyed. It?s not like I haven't paid for the license to the program. I will pay someone for there time
Thanks

Collapse -
Sorry to hear about your loss.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / August 20, 2009 10:55 PM PDT

The posts about this title are legendary. Good hunting.

Collapse -
I have Picture It 2000 (both discs)
by SammyKitty / February 20, 2010 7:17 AM PST

I am having trouble trying to re install my software since it wants Internet Explorer 5 and I have 8.
If you never got Disc 2 let me know.

Collapse -
I Have (and still frequently use) Microsoft Picture It! 2000
by johnaka999 / September 12, 2010 3:59 AM PDT

Are you still looking for Disc 2? Also, to install Picture It 2000 on XP, you need to temporarily delete Internet Explorer before you download the software. When it gets to the point where it says, "Must Have I.E. 5 or newer", P.I. will automatically download a version of I.E.. After installation, if it's not the correct version of I.E., delete it and reinstall the version you want. And yes, Picture It 2000 works on Vista and 7, without the I.E. hang up.

Collapse -
just google it!
by Frankie787 / September 13, 2010 6:39 PM PDT
Collapse -
Picture It! 2000
by patsyqueenerheiller / March 5, 2013 7:56 AM PST
In reply to: just google it!

You have to download IE5 and I keep it in the Internet Explorer file with a copy of Picture It! 2000 there is a dll Picture needs
Grin

Collapse -
Did you ever find the 2nd disk ?
by BigTim323 / June 15, 2013 2:27 PM PDT

I Have the 2nd disk and the disk holder it came in but dont know where I put the first disc I tried to load on vista and it did not load so I though I put it back in the case but I dont know where it is but I do have disc 2 with projects on it.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 47,885 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,322 discussions
icon
iPhones, iPods, & iPads 3,188 discussions
icon
Security 30,333 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 20,177 discussions
icon
HDTV Picture Setting 1,932 discussions
icon
Phones 15,713 discussions
icon
Windows 7 6,210 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 14,510 discussions

Tech for the school year

Smart tech for smart students

Forget the pencils and notebooks. Gear up your students with these portable and powerful note-taking machines.