Prior to making any suggestions, it would help to know the following:
• Which operating system you're running.
• Did the error message also include, "Installation of the Microsoft Runntime Redistributable Kit has failed"? If there was anything more than "it might be running a windows update in parallel", kindly let us know what the entire message read.
• Did you recently recover from a "malware" infection? If so, details help.
• You stated you were having a problem "installing avira antivirus premium and personal both". Was your intent to install BOTH on the same machine? Did you have an antivirus (already) installed, prior to attempting to install AntiVir?
• Are you having any other problems? If so, details help.
• When trying to download MCS (MSE?), AVG and Avast, you wrote: "i try to install them it says to redownload the files from the website.
What is the "it" you're referring to? The "it" informing you, you need to "redownload the files from the website". And WHERE did you try to download them from? CNET? The vendors site?
Help us.. help you. The more details you're able to provide, the easier it will be for us to try to help. One thing I do know for sure. Whatever the reason you were unable to install AntiVir, you surely won't be able to if AVG, Avast and MSE remain.
I am having problem in installing avira antivirus premium and personal both.When installaion process starts an error pops up saying that i might me runing a windows update in parallel.At first, I suspected it to be a malware and downloaded "malwarebytes"from here but it didn't find any malware or infection.I tried installing in safe mode but again the error was same.I also tried other antivirus like MSC,AVG and AVAST but after the download completes and i try to install them it says to redownload the files from the website.Please help!