As the next gen in my mind are 4K displays and the card doesn't appear ready I have to go with no. But we are talking next gen and not 2013 to 2014.
I am basically trying to figure out if my laptop is "next gen proof" if you will. If not, what should be upgraded about my system? Thanks in advance. My specs are below:
- 1 x Processor Intel® Core™ i7 3820 Processor (4x 3.60GHz/10MB L3 Cache) - Intel Core i7 3820
- 1 x Motherboard Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 -- 4x PCI-E 2.0 x16
- 1 x Memory 8 GB [2 GB X4] DDR3-1600 Memory Module - Corsair or Major Brand
- 1 x Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 - 2GB - EVGA FTW - Core: 1084MHz - Single Card
- 1 x Primary Hard Drive 60 GB Corsair Force Series GT SSD - Single Card
- 1 x Data Hard Drive 2 TB HARD DRIVE -- 64M Cache, 7200rpm, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive