You have too much time on your hands that whole post was pathetic.
1. Touch screen texting- that seems pretty inaccurate, considering there's no stylus and a touch-screen wouldn't have the same feel as a real keypad, so texting based on feel would be hard to do. I think Paris Hilton would like a phone that keep up with her mad texting! Plus, she doesn't need any more distractions with her cellphone while she's driving!
2. No Itunes mobile?!- If she wanted to download music/video/podcasts on-the-go then she wouldn't be able to.
3. No 3G networks, just EDGE- Why?! With all of the high-speed applications out there including: internet, email, music/video downloading/streaming (the Iphone doesn't have that), the upcoming MobileTV(the Iphone doesn't have that), and many business apps (the Iphone doesn't have that); it should have 3G! Without 3G I don't think it would have very much expanding room for new apps, so why would celebs want it until it does??!!
4. It's not revolutionary- Without direct downloading from Itunes, which several Motorola (Slvr) phones had before it, it's not revolutionary in that respect. Without 3G networks behind it to make room for more apps, the Iphone will crash and burn before the phones that do. Paris Hilton wants a phone that's as cool as she is!
5. Touch-screens are fragile- I hope Apple did some serious work on their new Iphone screen! Knowing Apple, they probably made the screen just as fragile as the Ipod screens, so then they would break/scratch/smudge without buying a case! Paris Hilton wouldn't find that very fashionable!
6. 8GB of space seems pretty limited- Toshiba just recently released a new 16GB flash memory card. And many people have multimedia libraries beyond 8GB. Paris probably has a couple homemade videos that she would need room for!
7. Hey, Paris! I hope the battery doesn't die on you!- 5 hrs of talk time doesn't seem like a lot, and many of the apps would suck the battery dry. It wouldn't be very funny if Paris were watching her home videos or texting and her battery goes dead! I bet after a year her battery would give out and her expensive Iphone will be a pretty paperweight!