Tomorrow Daily 028: Treating addiction with VR, Qi wireless charging evolves, and more
On today's show, we discuss treating addiction with virtual reality, how Qi wireless charging might evolve, and an artist's large installation that changes the color of a hospital's parking garage wall.
We're pretty excited about the potential future of Qi wireless charging; unfortunately, we have to hope all the different standards come together and go universal at some point if we want something everyone can use.
The research facility treating addicts with virtual reality is pretty great, too. Will virtual reality be a major part of our lives in 5-10 years? We think so.
Tomorrow Daily 028 [mp3]: Treating addiction with VR, Qi wireless charging evolves, and more
Here are some links and notes for all the things on the show today:
- Treating addicts with virtual reality simulations
- How Qi charging might gain some (slight) range in the future
- A color-shifting wall for a hospital parking garage
- Into It: "Halt and Catch Fire" on AMC, and Dr. Grordbort's Rayguns by Weta Workshops
- User feedback: Your #TDRobofan tweets, and our Phonetographer of the Day
Of course, you can find us everywhere on social media. Like, follow, and heart us as you desire!