The 404 951: Where we undo a huge mistake (podcast)
Leaked from today's 404 Podcast: "Arrested Development" returns with new episodes on Netflix, Molly Wood takes arms against Facebook Open Graph, indie record labels resist streaming sites, and a preview of Apple's new Grand Central location that will be announced tomorrow.
Leaked from today's episode of The 404 Podcast:
- Five years after its series finale, Netflix seals a deal for exclusive rights to a
- Molly Wood fears the sharing program. Publishers with Facebook apps like The Guardian are requesting access to your feed that automatically show your friends the articles, images, and music you consume.
- More than 200 independent record labels pull their music from streaming sites like Spotify, Rdio, Simfy, and Napster. Studies show that consumers care less about owning the music than about unlimited access to streaming tracks.
- Apple will open a flagship store in Grand Central Station tomorrow that spans 23,000 square feet and costs $800,000 a year in rent to the MTA.
- Bathroom break video 1: Maury guest claims MySpace creator is the REAL father!
- Bathroom break video 2: This is how I feel about Skyrim
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video