The 404 1,420: Where we ring and run (podcast)
Researchers discover simply talking about movies with your S.O. can cut the American divorce rate in half; a new "one-ring" phone sex scam could bring the divorce rate back up; The New York Times investigates teenagers leaving malls for a place called "the Internet;" and Facebook celebrates its 10th birthday.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Discussing five movies about relationships per month could cut the three-year divorce rate in half.
- Beware the one-ring phone sex scam.
- Tech is cruelly ripping teens from their natural shopping mall habitats.
- Facebook celebrates 10 years with Look Back.
- Today's show and tell features this collectible Batman figure from Side Show Toy!