The 404 1,319: Where we look through the other side of the glass (podcast)
Whoever said tech and religion don't mix hasn't seen JewGlass, a Google Glass app to help practitioners keep the faith. This plus the legacy of AOL dial-up software, iPhone ringtone origins, and an arcade cabinet subscription service on today's 404!
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- AOL still makes $600 million a year in Internet subscriptions.
- The creator of the iPhone's text message noise explains its origins.
- JewGlass: Google Glass app gives directions to Kosher restaurants and sets prayer-time reminders.
- Twitter messages can pinpoint restaurants with food safety issues.
- All You Can Arcade delivers arcade cabinets to your door.