The 404 1,239: Where we swear we're not cops (podcast)
Today we've got ThinkGeek Battle Mugs, undercover cops Catfishing your house party, Walmart crowdsourcing employees, and a weekend story of a wedding proposal gone sour.
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- In Jeff's words, April Fool's is a day for unfunny people to tell jokes. With that, I'm pretty sure this prank was posted two weeks early.
- The OPMOD/ThinkGeek Battle Mug: an elegant drink receptacle for a more civilized age.
- Boston police go undercover online to stop DIY punk shows.
- Latest Japanese schoolgirl trend: Fake Dragon Ball attacks.
- Walmart may get customers to deliver packages to online buyers.