More than 100 million people are expected to tune into this year's Super Bowl on Sunday, but what if you don't have a TV? No problem.
There are dozens of ways to watch this year's game, whether it's on a computer, tablet, or mobile device. Football fans can also keep pace with scores and player stats by subscribing to specific apps.
Here's CNET's resource guide for watching Super Bowl XLVII minus a television:
- CBSSports.com will broadcast the entire game for free beginning with pregame activity at 11 a.m. ET and kickoff scheduled for 6:30 p.m. ET. Viewers will be able to choose from different camera angles, as well as connect to social-media sites like Twitter and Facebook. (Disclosure: CBS is CNET's parent network).
- NFL.com will also live-stream the entire Super Bowl game for free.
- Verizon subscribers can watch Super Bowl XLVII directly from their iOS or Android mobile phone using an NFL mobile app, which is free.
- The Super Bowl XLVII Guide app is free but mostly for people watching the game from the New Orleans Superdome. Its features include a detailed guide to local restaurants, nightlife, and official Super Bowl events. It's available on iOS and Android.
- The Baltimore Ravens Mobile app is free and available on iOS, Android, and BlackBerry. It offers real-time news and stats, on-demand videos, photo galleries, and player interviews. The app also lets users follow post-game blogs and pre-game previews.
- The San Francisco 49ers Gameday Live app is free and available on iOS, Android, and BlackBerry. Much like the Ravens Mobile app, it's for fans who want news, videos, stats, scores, and audio streams.
- The Football Party Game app is for those people who like going to parties to watch the Super Bowl. It is a live trivia game designed for this year's game. It costs $4.99 and is available for iPhone, iPad, and the Web. The app has questions like "Will the National Anthem last over 94 seconds?" As party-goers answer questions throughout the game, they earn points for correct guesses.
- The TOK Football app is for those people who aren't going to any parties to view the Super Bowl but still want to talk game with friends. This app is free and available on iPad. TOK Football lets users voice chat with up to four friends while watching the game. Real-time stats and game information are also updated on the app.