Nook becomes a more tempting tablet
The Nook gets access to all Android apps and media on Google Play, Acer gets creative with laptop design, and Staples is first national retailer to sell a 3D printer.
CNET Update gives the Nook a second look:
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
In this edition of Update:
- The Nook gets more attractive with
full access to the Google Play store
. (Put a Kindle app on a Nook? Madness!)
- Acer gets creative with its latest Windows 8 laptop, the
Acer Aspire R7
. (Touchpad above the keyboard? More madness!)
- The first solar-powered aircraft
begins its long journey across the U.S.
- Learn to add an event to your Google calendar from inside an e-mail.
- Hotmail users must face the music and move on to Outlook.com.
- Staples puts 3D printing in the retail spotlight by
selling the Cube 3D printer in stores
CNET Update delivers the tech news you need in under three minutes. Watch Bridget Carey every afternoon for a breakdown of the big stories, hot devices, new apps, and what's ahead. Subscribe to the podcast via the links below.
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)