Congrats to Ron G. of Chittenden, Vt., for winning a SwingTip golf-analysis system in our June 7 giveaway, and to Katie D. of Rockaway, N.J., for winning a package of Kanex travel tech last week. This week's prize would help Katie keep all that new gear safe as she trots the globe.
We're giving away a pair of P^cubed Pick-Pocket Proof Pants, which, as their name suggests, help keep your gadgets and other valuables safe from thieves while you travel.
The pants have a number of high-capacity pockets that both zip and button, with a triple-secure hidden passport/money pocket that provides three possible levels of security between your wallet and the world. Two front pockets accommodate smartphones as large as the giant.
The winner gets to choose a pair of pants in the style and color of their choice, from a nylon cargo-style convertible variety to cotton slacks that would look more at home in the boardroom. The wrinkle-free garb, which is Teflon-treated to repel stains and moisture, comes in men and women's styles.
Pick-Pocket Proof Pants (say that 10 times fast) from Clothing Arts range in price from $79.95 for shorts to $114.95 to pants that convert to shorts, but you have the chance to get a pair for free. How? Like this:
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) pair of Clothing Arts P^cubed Pick-Pocket Proof Pants, with a retail value up to $114.95.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, June 24, 12 p.m. ET.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, June 24, 2013.for details.