Crave giveaway: CES swag bundle, part 1
Didn't make it to CES this year? It's coming to you with this bag of swag straight from the show floor. You'll get a Samsung LED light bulb, a PhotoFast cross-platform flash drive, and lots more.
The CNET crew's back from CES 2014, and bearing swag aplenty. What will we be doing with all the stuff we collected on the show floor? Sharing it with readers, of course. This week's giveaway winner scores a big giant stash.
Inside your CES backpack you'll find a 40-watt-equivalent energy-saving Samsung LED light bulb; a 16GB PhotoFlash i-FlashDrive cross-platform storage device for Android and iOS; and an Impulse Controller, a portable Bluetooth controller for mobile devices that's also a key finder. (When you find your keys, you can put them on the TiVo keychain we're tossing in).
You'll also get an official CES T-shirt and baseball cap, a long-sleeve CNET shirt with five stars on the front, and a copy of the amusing T-shirt T-Mobile CEO John Legere wore onstage during his 2014 CES keynote (Legere wasand claimed he was only at the party to see musical performer Macklemore).
We're throwing in lots of other goodies too -- decks of cards, a touch-screen cleaning cloth, a cute 3D-printed figurine from Makerbot, and a silicone rubber wallet that sticks to phones and cases and holds credit cards and the like. It features the CNET logo, no less.
So what do you have to do to get this CES grab bag worth approximately $300? We do have a few rules, so please read carefully. And if you don't win this week's prize, try again next Friday for part 2 of our CES giveaway.
- Register as a CNET user. Go to the top of this page and hit the "Join CNET" link to start the registration process. If you're already registered, there's no need to register again.
- Leave a comment below. You can leave whatever comment you want. If it's funny or insightful, it won't help you win, but we're trying to have fun here, so anything entertaining is appreciated.
- Leave only one comment. You may enter for this specific giveaway only once. If you enter more than one comment, you will be automatically disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) bag of CES swag, with a retail value of approximately $300.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified via e-mail. The winner must respond within three days of the end of the sweepstakes. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- Entries can be submitted until 12 p.m. ET on Monday, January 20.
And here's the disclaimer that our legal department said we had to include (sorry for the caps, but rules are rules):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR D.C., 18 YEARS OLD OR AGE OF MAJORITY, WHICHEVER IS OLDER IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AT DATE OF ENTRY INTO SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sweepstakes ends at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, January 20, 2014.for details.