This week we check out a dancing robot that's supposed to be sexy, but kind of terrifies us.
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
Subscribe to Crave:
iTunes (HD) | iTunes (SD) | iTunes (HQ)
RSS (HD) | RSS (SD) | RSS (HQ)
This week on Crave, we stare at a hot robot dancer who stares back at us through her witch mask, taste some beer made from braaaains, and really wish the dad who made the Action Movie Kids videos was our dad. Plus, a quadcopter gives us a gorgeous glimpse inside some ice caves and we witness a 3D-printed skull being surgically placed inside a human head.
- Zombie beer brewed with real brains (yes, braaaains)
- Official 'Star Trek' beer lets you drink like a Klingon
- Robot dancer turns sexy into terrifying
- Dad turns kid into lightsaber-wielding superhero
- Take a breathtaking quadcopter journey through ice caves
- The latest Web joy: Instagram after-sex selfies?
- Watch a woman get a 3D-printed skull
- Crave giveaway: 13-CD boxed set of US Beatles albums
- Stephen on Twitter
- Stephen on Google+