Froyo rolls out to more devices, Android tops the smartphone market, and the Nexus One has a new life as an astronaut. Plus, guest Antuan Goodwin tells us about the highly configurable Tasker app.
Ep.10: Androids... in space!
Subscribe: iTunes (MP3) | iTunes (320x180) | iTunes (640x360) | RSS (MP3) | RSS (320x180) | RSS (640x360)
- Savoring Froyo
- Sprint begins Android 2.2 rollout for the HTC EVO 4G
- Manual Android 2.2 Update for Motorola DROID
- Droid won't get hot spot feature with Froyo update
- Pandora and Froyo Not Playing Nice, Issue Processing Audio Files
- Android 2.1 running on nearly 60% of all Android phones
- Android hits top spot in U.S. smartphone market
- Schmidt: 200,000 Android devices sold each day
- Samsung to battle iPod Touch with Android
- Google offer Nexus One as unlocked Android developer phone
- Motorola, Verizon Working on Android TV Tablet
- Google Returns Personal Data-Collecting Wallpaper App to Android Market
- NASA Sends Android Phone to Space
App of the week
Notable new apps this week
- Rdio subscription service now open for business
- Vonage Mobile now making free calls between Facebook friends
- AT&T embraces bar code scanning with new app, services
- Facebook for Android catching up to iPhone Facebook?
Tip of the week
Send calls from a particular contact direct to Voicemail!
View their contact, menu>options, then click "Incoming Calls: Send directly to voicemail."
Hey Android Atlas Crew,
First...love the show and I wish it was on everyday. I am not brave enough to root my MyTouch 3G, do can you do a segment on the home replacement apps? I am looking for one that mirrors android 2.1 or Froyo.
Eric from Alaska