Ep. 83: iPad banned at Yankee Stadium; new laptop CPUs, and losing it over Lost
Don't bother taking your iPad to Yankee Stadium--it's banned the device, along with other laptops. Also, Intel announces new ULV chips; Asus bundles Kindle software on laptops; and [Spoiler Alert] we skip out on the "Lost" island for the last time.
Our current video game obsession is Red Dead Redemption, and not satisfied to merely play the GTA-plus-horses action-adventure game, we also dig up some video of the game's more disturbing glitches, including a human-donkey hybrid that's straight out of the "Island of Doctor Moreau."
- Asus to preload laptops with Amazon Kindle app
- Red Dead Redemption: The last great Western
- Intel targets laptop Holy Grail with Core ULV chips
- Watch the Digital City live every Monday at 3 p.m. Eastern time on CNET Live!
- Subscribe to Digital City on iTunes
- Join the Digital City Facebook fan page
- Need more? Follow the show on Twitter. Also check out Dan on Twitter, and Scott!
Subscribe now: iTunes (audio) | iTunes (video) | RSS (audio) | RSS (video)