Has the U.S. auto industry finally hit bottom? U.S. will get a new small SUV from BMW--and perhaps a new mini Miata. Plus, we take you for a ride in a really nice
car that could be so much better.
Download today's podcast
The BMW X1 will come to the U.S., slotted beneath the X3 as a utility stablemate to the 1 Series.
BMW of North America)
• How Toyota's geared CVT works -- see an animation
• Fiat's 500 will come to the U.S., but not stablemates
• See BMW's new fuel, weather and stocks screen
• Diesel cars that have been yanked from production
• BMW 7 Series will come in xDrive and M flavored versions