The 404 1,368: Where we pawn the family jewels (podcast)
A question of tech etiquette for solo diners, hackers dip into blackmail, a wishlist from the Neiman Marcus holiday catalog, and a champion emerges to fight noise pollution!
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- Modern manners: what's the protocol for dining alone with your device?
- New type of hacking combines blackmail for digital extortion.
- Neiman Marcus offers $1.5 million outdoor entertainment system.
- Sono concept device attaches to your window; offers peace, quiet.
- Netflix to test extra features for its original shows.
Ep. 1368: Where we pawn the family jewels
| iTunes (SD)
| iTunes (HQ)
| iTunes (MP3)
| RSS (SD)
| RSS (HQ)
| RSS (MP3)