The 404 1,348: Where we stop and frisk the iPhone 5S (podcast)
We waited until the weekend was over to cover the disastrous results of last week's iPhone 5S/5C launch. Fights, homeless people, gold shortages, and more!
Leaked from today's 404 episode:
- No joke, iPhone 5S Touch ID faces hack bounty.
- Contest over: Hackers claim to have defeated Apple's Touch ID print sensor.
- NYPD wants you to update to iOS 7.
- What it took to get the gold Apple iPhone 5S on opening day.
- The hunt for the gold iPhone: Business Insider has evidence that the shortage is deliberate.
- 68 years after World War II, the sheet music of an old German march might be a treasure map to Nazi gold.
Ep. 1348: Where we stop and frisk the iPhone 5S
| iTunes (SD)
| iTunes (HQ)
| iTunes (MP3)
| RSS (SD)
| RSS (HQ)
| RSS (MP3)