The 404 1,162: Where we protect our necks (podcast)
Today is the 19th anniversary of Enter the Wu-Tang Clan (36 Chambers), so today we're broadcasting as our Shaolin pseudonyms Inspectah Jeff, JYu-God, and Ol' Dirty Nunez.
Questions answered on today's episode of The 404 Show:
- What's the point of having an LCD screen and buttons on my credit card?
- What comes in the Nintendo Wii U box, why do people love unboxing videos so much, and why does my brain feel like it's being massaged? Side note: ASMR Subreddit
- What's the history of Goatse.cx and how can I use it to ruin everyone's day?
- How can I sucker someone into giving me free money for the holidays?
- My phone sucks. How can I get a new Samsung SIII for free this weekend?
Bathroom break video: NOT NOW MOM, I'M FILMING!
Ep. 1162: Where we protect our necks
| iTunes (SD)
| iTunes (HQ)
| iTunes (MP3)
| RSS (SD)
| RSS (HQ)
| RSS (MP3)