Leaked from 404 Podcast 1,016:
- Thank you, Facebook: A way to demote annoying 'friends' on the sly.
- Want a vibrating tattoo that alerts you to a call? Nokia does.
- Three online dating sites agree to screen for predators.
- AT&T's vibrating steering wheel tells you when to turn, claims less distracting than visual cues.
- Miami judge says BitTorrent downloads are protected anonymous speech. Wait, nevermind.
- Bathroom break video : Wes Anderson's 'Made of Imagination' Sony TV commercial.
Ep. 1016: Where we need a social network for our social network
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video