Mark Licea resurfaces today after a half-year absence from the show, but he can't miss out on our revolt against Michael Bay for tearing apart another memory from our childhood.
Over the weekend, the director announced that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in his upcoming reboot will come from space instead of a green canister of toxic ooze.
While we're revisiting old movies, we'll also talk about Seth Grahame-Smith's Beetlejuice sequel that evolves in real time, taking place 26 years after the original.
Other stories in today's rundown include FAA updating its list of approved electronics, the Mass Effect 3 ending controversy, Atari's competition to port Pong to iOS, and a discussion about the best and worst ways to glean news online.
Leaked from 404 Podcast 1,013:
- Michael Bay to make TMNT aliens in 2012 reboot.
- Beetlejuice sequel will be set 26 years after original.
- Drop in spring break accidents/nudity/arrests attributed to Facebook tagging.
- Apple customers can't tell the difference between the new iPad and the 2.
- Atari is offering up to $100,000 in a contest for a new version of Pong for iOS.
- Mass Effect 3 ending controversy.
- FAA finally updates list of approved to fly electronics.
Ep 1013: Where just because you can doesn't mean you should
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video