The iPad reviews are in, and today we'll take a closer study of the common complaints made by tech pundits around the Web. Collective criticisms run from the lack of FaceTime over LTE to longer charging time and juice for the larger battery to a 7 percent thickness increase over the previous model.
It's not all about Apple, though. We'll also tell you about how a home-energy monitoring Android app helped a father bust his teenage daughter's secret Project-X house party, show off a laser un-printer that could help save the trees, and examine a Kickstarter campaign to fund an iPhone case with a built-in wall plug!
Leaked from The 404 Podcast 1,011:
- Five non-surprises from first 'new iPad' reviews.
- Apple offering up to $320 for iPad 2 trade-ins.
- Home energy monitoring app busts a secret teenage party.
- The 15 most popular people on Facebook.
- JuiceTank KickStarter idea looks pretty cool.
- Laser un-printers could help save the trees.
- Bathroom break video: Homemade M16 lamp.
Ep. 1011: Where we go bump in the night
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video