CNET TV reviewer Ty Pendlebury joins in on a fun rundown to start the week. We'll chat about a proposed bill that would require marketers to put a disclaimer on doctored advertisements, self-destructing e-mails, a Sony heads-up "VR" display, and something called "nomophobia." Yeah, you probably suffer from it already.
Leaked from 404 Podcast 997:
- AZ bill wants to require airbrushed ads to include disclaimer.
- Westboro Baptists caught Photoshopping themselves into Whitney Houston's funeral.
- How to send a self-destructing e-mail message.
- Nomophobia, the fear of being without a cell phone, is on the rise.
- Check out Ty's review of the Sony HMZ-T1 Personal 3D Viewer.
- Follow Ty Pendlebury on Twitter.
- Bathroom break video 1: Benny Hinn makes the bodies hit the floor.
- Bathroom break video 2: Cyclist takes revenge on a sideview mirror.
Ep. 997: Where it's the first day of the rest of our lives
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video