If you're burning to spend this Valentine's Day, Pizza Hut has a $10,000 engagement party package that includes a personal fireworks display, a one-topping pizza, and bread sticks with icing to prep your stomach for a lifetime of loneliness.
Leaked from 404 Podcast 993:
- Valentine's Day survey: 25 percent text their significant others 10 times or more daily.
- Pizza Hut's $10,000 Valentine's engagement party package includes a ring, fireworks, and pizza.
- 97 percent of Pinterest's daily users are women.
- Can prof's algorithm reunite Craigslist Missed Connections?
- Mattel finally releases Hoverboard from "Back to the Future."
- "Charlie Bit My Finger" video is still churning a big profit.
- Apple wants the Galaxy Nexus off the market.
- Bathroom break video 1: World's biggest cuddle buddy
Ep: 993: Where we smell the roses
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video