McDonald's posted impressive quarterly earnings two days ago, but a scoop from the UK Sun newspaper today exposes the astonishing truth behind McDonald's Chicken McNuggets: you shouldn't eat them everyday for 15 years straight.
The show title today is ripped from a quote from the mother of 17-year-old UK factory worker Stacey Irvine, who's eaten nothing but McDonald's Chicken McNuggets since she was 2 years old. Shockingly, doctors maintain that her diet may have been a factor in her sudden anemia and swollen tongue veins that caused her to collapse yesterday.
Speaking of things getting ripped off, we'll also talk about the Australian Transport Minister that just got caught copying Michael Douglas' speech from the movie "The American President," and the NFL installing computers on the sidelines of the Pro Bowl for players to tweet fans during the game!
Leaked from 404 Podcast 980:
- Australian politician caught stealing speech from Michael Douglas' "The American President."
- NFL installs sideline computer for players to tweet.
- Teenager hospitalized after eating nothing but Chicken McNuggets for 15 years.
- Xbox 720 will be six times as powerful as current generation.
- Nintendo earnings collapse.
- Low Latency No. 7: Mega-pileup
- Bathroom break video 1: Law & Order vocal theme song
- Bathroom break video 2: NY bag lady
Ep. 980: Where it breaks my heart to see her eat those nuggets
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video