Jeff almost didn't make it out of court this morning to be on the show, but he squirms out of Lady Justice's grasp just in time to join us, maybe with a few minutes in between to update his Facebook.
We'll talk today about Facebook's Timeline feature coming to a profile near you (whether you like it or not), last night's tech-heavy State of the Union Address, and who's responsible for the state of John Kerry's face.
Obama's made lots of promises in his speech this year, not the least of which is a pledge to give more technology training to Americans looking to expand their workforce skills.
He also mentioned an end to digital piracy and will host a Google+ video hangout on January 30 with questions accepted through the White House YouTube channel.
Finally, we play a couple voice mails from listeners whose opinions on the show range from helpful criticism to unflappable adoration to venomous hatred.
We must be doing something right!
Leaked from 404 podcast 979:
- Ready or not, Facebook's Timeline is coming to a profile near you.
- Facebook intros 60 new Open Graph partners, open to all.
- Jobs' wife, Instagram's founder among State of the Union guests.
- Obama to Internet: Hang out with me on Google+.
- Bathroom break video 1: Unveiled: the voice behind the Honey Badger
Ep. 979: Where court is now in session
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video