To wrap up the penultimate week (for the year) of the 404 Podcast, we're running through Apple's year in iTunes--from the best-selling apps to the most-downloaded movie online.
We'll also tell you about a woman who made $1,200 exploiting dudes on Match.com, give you a tour of Amazon's massive Costconian warehouse in Seattle, and question the artistic merits of photo-filtering apps like Instagram.
Leaked from 404 Podcast 963:
- A look inside Seattle's Amazon warehouse
- Apple names Instagram app of the year, coming to Android
- Twitter to newbies: Try it, you'll like it
- New York woman scores $1,200 a month in fancy dinners on Match.com
- Spotify goes unlimited with Radio.
- Video voice mail: Russ beatboxes for The 404.
- Video voice mail: Zach from California's Top 5 Wish List.
- Video voice mail: Jeff from Idaho, with a message.
- Video voice mail: No tablet for Jonathan!
- Bathroom break video 1: Shrimp solves Rubiks cube!
- Bathroom break video 1: Christian show gets Bel Aired.
Ep. 963: Where we're not crying, it's just raining on our faces
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video