AT&T earns the "worst carrier in the world" award for the second year in a row, so it's a good thing I just signed up for two more years of service with this new iPhone 4S.
According to Consumer Reports, prepaid phone subscribers are actually the most satisfied with their service, but that's probably because their burner phones don't have the Internet access necessary to lodge a complaint.
On today's show, we'll look at how the other carriers compare to AT&T, dispel rumors of Shigeru Miyamoto's departure from Nintendo, put in our our bid for RickPerry.com, Jeff demonstrates My Xbox Live for the iPad, and we'll show some incredible listener-submitted contest submission videos!
Leaked from 404 Podcast 962:
- AT&T voted worst carrier for second year in a row.
- Shigeru Miyamoto gets lost in translation, will not retire.
- HP offers last batch of $99 TouchPads on eBay, but they're refurbished.
- Rickperry.com is available to the highest bidder on GoDaddy.com.
- Hands-on: OnLive comes to iPad and other tablets.
- My Xbox Live now available for iOS.
- Video voicemail: Denmark from Martin folds a family of 404 cranes. Here's how to make your own!
- Video voicemail: Richard broadcasts from CNET Cleveland.
- Video voicemail: JRock remixes Call of Doody.
- Video voicemail: Jeff has a sports question for Jeff and Wilson.
- Bathroom break video 1: Cowboy Mickey, the beeper king!
- Bathroom break video 1: Rick Perry flipped. Well, that was fast.
Ep. 962: Where we play the waiting game
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video