Ep. 953: Where we cut the blue wire
Leaked from today's 404 Podcast episode:
- An Xbox Live dashboard update coming in two weeks enables gestures and voice control, along with a redesign and cloud storage for profiles and game saves.
- The Xbox 720 is rumored to be announced at CES next year, but our guest Russ Frushtick thinks it's more likely to be unveiled at E3. Updates include a faster CPU, more RAM, and a significant size reduction.
- A nerd cheater builds a Lego machine that autotaps his PS3 controller to level up in Skyrim.
- Universal Music is suing Grooveshark for copyright infringement, claiming CEO Sam Tarantino and other executives required employees to upload protected tracks.
- An energy drink based on Facebook, called Facedrink, infringes on Facebook's trademark of last year that prevents anyone from using the word "face" in a telecommunications context.
- Bathroom break video 1: Why would you catch a spider like that?
- Bathroom break video 2: Grandma tries Pop Rocks for the first time.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video