We predicted that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 release would cause some trouble, but there's three stories in particular we report today that put a dent in Jeff's argument that video games don't cause violence in real life.
If you're looking for a way to distract your kids while you play said games, though, Toys 'R Us is offering an Android tablet made just for kids that can browse the Web, read e-books aloud, among other time-wasters. It can even play 1080p HD video using a dual-core processor and a build-in Wi-Fi antenna.
Other stories leaked from today's podcast episode include Ashton Kutcher finally taking a step back from Twitter, the strange celebrity photos from the SKYRIM launch party, and the start of super-inflated hard drive prices as a result of the floods in Thailand.
The 404 Digest for Episode 944
Ep. 944: Where Skyrim? We hardly know him!
- Reports of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 crimes already coming in.
- Toys R Us to offer Android tablet for kids called Nabi.
- Ashton Kutcher defends Paterno on Twitter, decides to take a break from Twitter.
- The strange celebrity photos from SKYRIM's launch party.
- Hard drive prices already rising.
- Bathroom break video 1: How many bugs does it take to power a smartphone?
- Bathroom break video 2: Groupon: The Movie.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video