Steve Jobs gets vindicated this morning, as Adobe announced it's killing off Flash support for mobile devices.
We're also talking about the next evolution of New York taxi cabs replete with USB-charging stations, the entire city of Detroit protesting Nickelback, and an Irish airline offering an on-demand television app that will also feature adult channels. Gross or cool? We'll weigh both sides of the divisive argument.
Stream or download today's podcast after the break!
The 404 Digest for Episode 943
Ep. 943: Where can you turn the Flash off real quick
- Flash: Crippled but alive...for now.
- Hidden panorama mode discovered in Apple's iOS 5 Camera app.
- NYC Hails high-tech 'Taxi of Tomorrow'.
- Nintendo working on 2 tablet support on Wii U.
- PSVita games to cost as much as PS3 games.
- Irish airline to screen inflight pornography.
- Nickelback Backlash: Detroit fans petition against band.
- Busted! two new fed GPS trackers found on SUV
- Bathroom break video 1: Jingle Cats - Last Resort.
- Bathroom break video 2: Want to hear the most annoying sound in the world?
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video