It's easy to get lost in all the new Android and Windows Phone handsets coming out soon, but CNET's Kent German, Bonnie Cha, and Nicole Lee have us covered. Today Verizon and Motorola announced their latest Droid Razr, a modern incarnation of the original Razr design with a non-bulletproof Kevlar backing and an ultraslim profile.
We also have a leaked shot of the Google Nexus Prime, a first take of the HTC Titan, and a Microsoft patent that encourages you to access touch screens through your pants. Too easy! This and more irreverent stories on today's episode of The 404 Podcast.
The 404 Digest for Episode 927
Ep. 927: Where a funny thing happened on the way to work today
- Droid Razr hands-on: Fast, slim, gorgeous.
- Might this be the Nexus Prime?
- HTC Titan, HTC Radar on video from CTIA.
- Hold on to your pants: Microsoft 'PocketTouch' enables device input through fabric.
- Three killer deals on 1st-gen iPads.
- T-Mobile launches easy pay-per-day plans.
- DMC to release Electric DeLorean in 2013.
- 'Back to the Future' DeLorean, costumes, and props set for auction.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Noses!
- This is really funny to me: Brando's massive USB Mouse.
- Bathroom break video 1: Goose attack!
- Bathroom break video 2: TV's Best Worst Very Special Episodes
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video