We didn't think it would take this long, but somebody finally exploited the iPhone 4S to catch a cheater using the new Find My Friend app on iOS 5.
The scary part of this story, though, is how easy it is to use GPS to lurk on your S.O. using Google Latitude or any one of these mobile spy apps.
Ep. 926: Where Siri ratted us out
The 404 Digest for Episode 926
- FCC and carriers agree to stop bill shock.
- Apple breaks all records and sells 4 million iPhone 4S.
- iOS5 gets 25 million downloads and iCloud gets 20 million new users.
- Research in Motion tries to make up for no e-mails with $100 worth of games.
- Hackers add porn to Sesame Street YouTube channel.
- First recorded use of iPhone's Find My Friend to catch a cheater.
- "The Situation" was kicked out of an Apple store for cutting in line to get an iPhone 4S.
- Justin's flashy new cell phone.
- Bathroom break 1: Chinese woman covers Nicki Minaj's SuperBass.
- Bathroom break 2: Dude pulls tape prank, again.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video