CNET's Bridget Carey does double duty on Loaded and The 404 Podcast today with all your latest tech headlines. Even without Wilson around, we can't escape Apple news, so today we're running down some of the best features from iOS 5 and giving you the real reason why Steve Jobs wore a black turtleneck.
It's not all Apple flavored, though- Samuel L. Jackson finally joined twitter, a costumed vigilante was apprehended by the Seattle police department, HP thinks you should spend more money on printer ink to save the print industry, and it's been a rough year for Sony, compounded by yet another PSN account breach and a Bravia television recall.
Enjoy the show!
Ep. 923: Where life finds a way
The 404 Digest for Episode 923
- Sony locks down at-risk accounts after breach.
- HP's solution to the death of print media: buy more ink.
- BlackBerry data disruptions spread to North America.
- Sony Bravia recall after televisions ignite.
- Why iOS 5 is a big deal.
- Popping tags on Steve Jobs' black turtleneck.
- Mace Windu joins small microblogging Web site.
- Costumed kook busted in Seattle street assaults.
- Allow me to introduce you to the Meaty Mona Lisa.
- TIL: Apple Might Mouse didn't click, it had a speaker for that.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video