Our guest today is Robin Yang of Toy Studio, one of Barnes & Noble's premier gaming publishers for the Nook Color tablet. She'll help us out with the rundown that includes stories about the real 53 percent, the long-awaited Facebook app for the iPad, MacBook Air competitor Ultrabooks from Asus, and how to run Android apps on a PC.
Stick around after the break, because we'll talk with Robin about the leaked teaser trailer for the upcoming Avengers movie. After that, we'll chat about who really owns the word "tweet," and Dr. Pepper's newest marketing campaign for a soda aimed at men--it's "not for women!"
The 404 Digest for Episode 922
Ep. 922: Where Wilson is the 1%
- Toy Studio: A mobile and social games developer.
- Facebook app for iPad--finally!
- Asus unveils MacBook Air competitors the UX21 and UX31.
- How to run Android apps on Windows PC.
- Adobe demos incredible unblur feature for Photoshop.
- Follow Robin Yang on Twitter.
- Twitter secures trademark for 'tweet,' report says.
- Dr. Pepper makes new brand of soda "not for women."
- Bathroom break video 1: Avengers teaser leaks.
- Bathroom break video 2: Estonian language lesson.
Subscribe in iTunes (audio) | Subscribe in iTunes (video) | Subscribe in RSS Audio | Subscribe in RSS Video